Friday, January 16, 2009

the world

the world is a great so we try to keep it clean that let us grow any plant's in hour world is getting kind of dirty and some of the bad stuff in the sky that we burn like the woods and trash that we burn and snow machine that smoke that come out is causing the world to global warming so we should think of something else to use in the future to stop global warming to save hour planet so please keep hour world clean and try clean up after yourself when your going camping are hunting are something cause the world is giving us rain water and food that we can grow in some different places and we explore new food's in different places and try new thing in different culture's and new people to meet and all around the world that why we should try to keep hour world clean and it's help us so we should help it back so keep it clean. !!!!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Carl! Such a great post. I really like this. Sometimes, when I go to the tundra, I find garbage. I try to pick up as much as I can but it's sad to see how much garbage is out there. Thanks for picking up after yourself.

Keep up all your hard work.

Anonymous said...

Waqaa. When I look closely at the tundra I can see all these tiny spiders, mushrooms, and even carnivorous flowers (sundew plant). I don't know how they make it through winter each year, which is tough enough, but trying to thrive under trash and falling pollution is even tougher.

Thanks for writing. Keep us posted on more of your observations.

Pam