Thursday, January 15, 2009

Going to sleep

the greatest thing is to sleep all day long just to relax and not going to get up in the morning. Feel's kind of good sleeping almost all day not wanting to wake up just want to dream about going riding and flying around and driving a car all around village's not letting people waking u up while u are sleeping don't u hate when your mom wake's u up when it's on a weekend are someone want's your help i like to sleep all day long not wanting to wake up and .

1 comment:

Erin said...

I used to hate getting woken up in the morning. My dad would come in and wake me up. The third time he came in he would rip the covers off and yell at me until I got up. Sometimes I get mad when I sleep too long. I hate waking up at noon or later. I feel like I wasted most of the day and that makes me mad. Do you ever feel that way?

P.S. You should write "you" instead of "u". I'd like to see that in your posts.