Friday, December 11, 2009

Riding around in Bethel and at Napaskiak

This weekend was going to Bethel to visit friends. On Friday after school I went home and ask go riding around then I turn on then four wheeler then headed to. Bethel I could got to Bethel. I went to Jessica’s house stayed there watch TV I warmed up then ask if she wanted to go riding round she said yes so we went riding all day long. We stated at 4:45am at 2:39 pm then we went at her house. Then warmed up then we went riding again she wanted to go to AC buy some pop and we saw Grace and some other of my friends. Then we left AC to go gas up the 4weeler we went to go check the dance at long house. Then after that we went to her house to go pick her up then drop her off to long house then we went for a sort ride then we went to her house watch TV Grace call to go pick her up so we did and she was at. Long house so while we going half way there we saw Shelley and pick her up then went back James house’s to warm up. Then Grace ask if we can go for sort ride we went to long house then we went back to her House. To warm up I went home I told her that we will go riding later on tomorrow so I went home then went in to my room watched TV. Then I went to bed I got up at eight thirty I headed to Grace’s house and Andrew was up watching TV and I asked him if he wanted to go riding around he said yea but first let me put my snow pants on and other stuff on so. I waited for 20 minutes then I went out side to turn on his four wheeler warming it up then I went to see if he was ready got his things on headed out side then he said were should we go let’s go to. Napaskaik to check the post office so got there then we headed in side check in the box there was a of mail after we got the mail we went home brought the mail home then. After that went for a ride to Bethel we got there headed to my cousin warmed up for a little bit then went straight home around eight forty five then I headed home. Andrew headed home after it was getting dark out side I went to go feed the dog then went for a walk to watch car’s pass on the river. While I was sitting down at the big building and couple kids playing outside passing by as Andrew said there you are where did you go I told him I was just taking a fresh air well he ask let get our BB gun so we went to get our BB gun then stared to shoot little birds down then after that I went home then Andrew and Willie came over to visit we watched TV for a while then they both went home. The end


No comments: