Thursday, March 26, 2009

the Grand Canyon

Have you thought of a place where would you like to go. A place I would like to go Grand Canyon.
There are many reasons I want to go to phoenix. One reason is to go hiking. I would like to go hiking to there Grand Canyon. I would take some pictures of the Grand Canyon I would like to stand on top of the Grand Canyon and take some pictures then. after I take some pictures I would hike down the Grand Canyon. I would take some different kind’s of pictures of the plant’s.
Another reason why I would like to go to the Grand Canyon is because the climate is warm. I would wear shorts, t-shirts and sandals at the Grand Canyon. it would be nice to go somewhere where it would be warm because it’s cold in Alaska.
It would be great if someone offered me 2 tickets to the Grand Canyon. I would spend three weeks hiking around in the Grand Canyon.

1 comment:

Erin said...

This turned out so well. Thank you for working with me and talking with me about your work. We got a lot done in the last couple of days and I am proud of you! Keep working hard.