Thursday, February 26, 2009

walking home from a town to a village

while i was walking to oscaville and i was at bethel and it was so dark out . i just kept walking and walking while i was half way home something was following me and when i look it was a fox i try to walk close to it but it went back just a little bit so i just left it alone then started to walking back home and there was two foxs following me and they were both small then i got home in four hours later on i went home then i went to go eat then i went to go check the foxs if they were still outside near a friends house and they were gone so the next day i went back to bethel to visit my sister and my brother an law then after i visited them i went to AC store to buy pop and candy then i headed to my sister place watched T.v then i spend a night over intell the morning i left to visit some friends then i headed home to by walking again couple of hours later i went home to sleep then one my friend called me to come over to follow him to go hunting so i did then we went didn't catch anything .

No comments: